Hi,
I recently had to replace a cooling unit that has this controller in it. This unit came configured in Fahrenheit and I need it to be in Celsius to match the other controllers in our process. I was able to change parameter "GrA" to Celsius, however the setpoint is still showing in Fahrenheit. Is there a separate parameter for setpoints? What is the procedure to change the setpoint units?
ATR121 Setppoint Temperature Engineering Units
-
Pixsys tecnico 7
- Moderatore
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 16/05/2024, 11:10
Re: ATR121 Setppoint Temperature Engineering Units
Good morning,
The setpoint value is just a numerical threshold used as a reference to open or close the output that is associated with.
It doesn't change based on the parameter "GrA".
There is no separate parameter associated with the setpoints units.
The setpoint value is just a numerical threshold used as a reference to open or close the output that is associated with.
It doesn't change based on the parameter "GrA".
There is no separate parameter associated with the setpoints units.
-
mboyd81l
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 30/06/2025, 13:57
Re: ATR121 Setppoint Temperature Engineering Units
So, why does the setpoint still show in F° when "GrA" is set to C°?
-
Pixsys tecnico 7
- Moderatore
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 16/05/2024, 11:10
Re: ATR121 Setppoint Temperature Engineering Units
The setpoint is never shown in °F or °C,
it's just a numberical threshold , and it doesn't refere to Par. 26 "Gra".
it's just a numberical threshold , and it doesn't refere to Par. 26 "Gra".
-
mannertwang
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 11/11/2024, 7:55
Re: ATR121 Setppoint Temperature Engineering Units
That clears it up. The key point is that the setpoint is only a numerical threshold and isn’t tied to the °C/°F setting, which explains why changing GrA doesn’t change how the setpoint value appears.mboyd81l wrote: ↑30/06/2025, 14:11 Hi,
I recently had to replace a cooling unit that has this controller in it. This unit came configured in Fahrenheit and I need it to be in Celsius to match the other controllers in our process. I was able to change parameter "GrA" to Celsius, however the setpoint is still showing in Fahrenheit. Is there a separate parameter for setpoints? What is the procedure to change the setpoint units? Stickman Hook