Iris _

Pixsys Forum

everybody's effort for the same goal

ATR144 wiring diagrams and configuration parameters for connection with 4..20mA RH96 probe

user020

ATR144 wiring diagrams and configuration parameters for connection with 4..20mA RH96 probe

Post by user020 »

Good morning,
i need to set up a system in which i would like to display the humidity with one of your RH96 probes.
I purchased a atr144-abc regulator from one of your specialized distributors.
I want to connect a 4..20mA sensor, cod.2000.50.019 to the analog input of the atr244 temperature controller.
Could you tell me the electrical connections and configuration parameters for the required probe?
Thank you.
Pixsys tecnico 7
Moderatore

Re: ATR144 wiring diagrams and configuration parameters for connection with 4..20mA RH96 probe

Post by Pixsys tecnico 7 »

Good morning,
Below are the connection diagrams of the first probe or sensor required:
input / terminal 9 - red wire 4..20mA probe
input / terminal 12 - black wire 4..20mA probe

Subsequently, to log in and in order to modify the configuration parameters, proceed as follows:
press "FNC" for 3 seconds;
enter the password "1234";
press "FNC" again to confirm;
use the two arrows to scroll through the parameter groups;
press "SET" to allow modification of the selected parameter;
use the arrows to change its ownership;
press "SET" again to confirm the change;

Below are the parameters to modify to select the 4..20mA probe:
GROUP Parameters A - [A.in.1] - Analog input 1
Par. 1 [SEn.1] = 4-20
Par. 4 [L.L.i.1] = 0 ("value to associate with 4 mA" (with input 4..20 mA this parameter takes value associated to 4 mA))
Par. 5 [u.L.i.1] = 100 ("value to associate with 20 mA" (with input 4..20 mA this parameter takes value associated to 20 mA))

Press "FNC" once to return to parameter group selection,
Press "FNC" a second time to exit setup mode.

The value of the main setpoint (and alarm setpoint if enabled) can be modified from keyboard as follows:
Change the value on display 2 (bottom row) with up and down arrow keys;
(pressing the "set" key allows you to view the other setpoints, located on display 1 (top row). Display 2, on the other hand, indicates the setpoint type.
Change the digit on display 1 with up and down arrow keys.

To simplify the operation we suggest you to download "MyPixsys" APP which, via NFC communication, will allow to view and modify the setting parameters from your mobile phone or tablet.
MyPixsysApp: https://www.pixsys.net/software-e-soluzioni/mypixsysapp