Iris _

Pixsys Forum

everybody's effort for the same goal

Operate TD240-11AD W with keyboard or mouse

ozluturk

Operate TD240-11AD W with keyboard or mouse

Post by ozluturk »

Hi I have a ICB chocolate tempering machine and it has a TD240-11AD W on it. The machine starts normaly but when I touch the secreen it is not responding. I hear "beep" sound with every touch but it is not working. When I try to touch too many times to screen, it is working. 99.9% touching isn't responding. I get in contact with ICB and they told me that this is an old system and we do not have any of them in our stock. Also I am at USA. Is there any way to operate the machine via connection to the laptop, mouse or keyboard is it possible?

Thank you for your help
Pixsys tecnico 1
Moderatore

Re: Operate TD240-11AD W with keyboard or mouse

Post by Pixsys tecnico 1 »

Hi,
TD240 doesn't have a USB port so it is impossible to use it with a keyboard/mouse.
I think the problem is on the touch screen, you can try to power on the system holding the touch screen (on a random zone) to start the calibration procedure.
If following the procedure it doesn't work, I think the touch panel is defected.
ozluturk

Post by ozluturk »

Pixsys tecnico 1 wrote:Hi,
TD240 doesn't have a USB port so it is impossible to use it with a keyboard/mouse.
I think the problem is on the touch screen, you can try to power on the system holding the touch screen (on a random zone) to start the calibration procedure.
If following the procedure it doesn't work, I think the touch panel is defected.
Thank you so much i started te calibration. X exen working good buy y exen is not working. There is a 9 pin out at the back and also db25, the old tipe computers has 9 pin mouse. Is it work? Or there are some convertors like db25 to usb. Will this td240 support it?
Pixsys tecnico 1
Moderatore

Post by Pixsys tecnico 1 »

Hi,
if you are not able to finish the calibration procedure, I think the touch screen is defective.
Unfortunately, DB9 and DB25 ports are used only form field communication, so you will not be able to use them with mouse/keyboard.
Please ask ICB to contact us directly to try to find a solution for you.