Iris _

Pixsys Forum

everybody's effort for the same goal

TD710 CANopen communication LOGICLAB-MOVICON

user16388

TD710 CANopen communication LOGICLAB-MOVICON

Post by user16388 »

Hello.
I am using a TD710 with a licensed MOVICON CE and a ETD1644-AD by CANopen, at the time i can program the ETD1644-AD and use it like a PLC with the HMI procesor (I/O). I already imported the PLC tags to the movicon project and used them to control some LEDs in the HMI but they do not respond in real time, they do not change the value.
The HMI also shows a message: "The IO comm. Driver 'Pixsys Pagelab' not installed". The image is attached.
How can i use the variables in real time in Movicon platform?

Pixsys tecnico 1
Moderatore

Re: TD710 CANopen communication LOGICLAB-MOVICON

Post by Pixsys tecnico 1 »

Hi,
for some reason I cannot see the image you've attached.
Close Movicon and install the new Pixsys driver:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Axk6m ... U33zRbvVnv

Use one of the two executable (according to the operating system you are using, x86 for 32bit, x64 for 64bit OS).

Then delete and recreate the comm.driver in Movicon, using "PIXSYS \ PIXSYS SoftPLC Driver" and finally reimport all the variables from the PLC project.

Variables must be upgraded almost in real time.
user16388

Re: TD710 CANopen communication LOGICLAB-MOVICON

Post by user16388 »

I had some troubles downloading the file, google did not allowed me so i had to edit the source code and the problem was solved.
Once i copy the drivers and create a new com driver in movicon i could manage the variables in real time between the HMI (TD710) and the expansion module (ETD1644-AD).
Thanks for the support.