Iris _

Pixsys Forum

everybody's effort for the same goal

[ATR243-31ABC] Pre-Programmed cycle with memory

user497

[ATR243-31ABC] Pre-Programmed cycle with memory

Post by user497 »

Buongiorno!

Is it possible to make it on this controller?

1) After power supply turns on, the controller turns on, but does not start to control.
2) After receiving the start impulse or constant signal, the controller starts pre-programmed cycle with 1 set point. Output: SSR and PID control!
3) After reaching the setpoint 1:
start the time in 63 parameter.
And we need one output (Alarm 1) that gives signal, that we reached setpoint!
OR if there is some other options: we need one active output in that holding time (par 63).
In this case i want to use Alarm 1 high alarm , when reach for example 90C (the same as setpoint 1) and use Alarm 2 ( as in next point written ) to have signal when the time is over.
But is there option to have a active signal just in that holding time with one output!!??
4) When time is ofer, we need to recieve output signal! ( Whit one of alarm options is it posisble, as i understand - Alarm 2)
5) One alarm output for max allowed temperature control! High alarm! (Alarm 3)

BUT the most important is, that in running time there can be power supply cut off! Can ATR-243 restore back that time, that was already done? And go further?
(Thats why i asked about TCT101-1 memory!)

Grazie!!
Pixsys tecnico 1
Moderatore

Re: [ATR243-31ABC] Pre-Programmed cycle with memory

Post by Pixsys tecnico 1 »

Hello,
to have an output ON during the holding time, you must to set an alarm as [A.c.AL.] and set alarm setpoint 1 °C under setpoint command.... There isn't another method.

You can start/stop cycle using digital input setting [dGt.i] as "St.St." and [oP.No.] as "P.c.S.S." .

Unfortunately there isn't battery inside ATR243-31ABC so, when the power goes OFF and ON, the cycle restart (depending on the state of the "dGt.i").
user497

Post by user497 »

Hello,

is it possible to set the starting point for pre-programmed cycle?

We have preprogrammed cycle with Set1 and Set2 and holding time!
After START signal controller must heat up the system with gradient 5C/h till 50C and then hold it! ( Set1 and SET2 are simular, because we need to start the process with digital input! )
But the problem is:
after controller starts to heat the system, it open the value and in the system is coming hot water and temperature sensor is very close to that place and it gets already 50C temperature and controller starts already to work with holding time.

Is it possible to set the starting temperature, so that controller is heating up with gradient?
Example: 20C - starting temperature ; 5 degree/hour ; Set1 - 50C, so minimum 6h to get to 50C and just after this time to start real holding time! ??
Pixsys tecnico 1
Moderatore

Post by Pixsys tecnico 1 »

Hi,
probably your valve is too big for the system, so you have to limit its opening. Try to set [oPoL] as "50" (limit the output power to 50%).
Check also PID parameters (Pb, Ti, td, tc).