I'm new with the PL110 and PLProg. So I am learning my way around both. I have not found any basic on-line tutorials for either. (Youtube and such) I am simply looking to turn on one or two Q-outputs based on the 0-20mA value feeding into AI.1.
0-4mA turn on Q1,
4-8mA tun off Q1 & turn on Q2,
8-12mA turn off Q2 & Turn on Q3,
finally at > 12mA turn off Q3 & turn on Q4 & Q5.
I'm simply not finding the mechanism to measure the AI.1 value in PLProg to turn on the Q-relay output.
Please help.
-WR
PL110-1A, triggering a Q-output when the AI.1 reached a certain value.
-
worldryder
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 23/03/2026, 0:55
-
grizzledbaby
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Yesterday, 6:50
Re: PL110-1A, triggering a Q-output when the AI.1 reached a certain value.
You may want to start by checking how AI.1 is mapped in PLProg and what variable/register contains its scaled value. Once you can read that value, the Q outputs should be straightforward to control with comparison conditions for each current range.
The main thing is getting the AI.1 value into the logic first. If anyone has a simple PLProg example for this type of threshold control, that would probably be very helpful herestrands hint.
The main thing is getting the AI.1 value into the logic first. If anyone has a simple PLProg example for this type of threshold control, that would probably be very helpful herestrands hint.