How do you setup the RFID programmer (Bluetooth) to communicate with STR571 panel display using IOS device as program transfer device.
Is there a manual available ?
RFID PROGRAMMER . BLUETOOTH
-
Pixsys tecnico 1
- Moderatore
- Posts: 1738
- Joined: 29/10/2010, 10:09
- Contact:
Re: RFID PROGRAMMER . BLUETOOTH
Hi,
200.35.099 RFID.BLUETHOOT PROGRAMMER manual is attached.
200.35.099 RFID.BLUETHOOT PROGRAMMER manual is attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
meoowu77
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 24/09/2026, 13:48
Re: RFID PROGRAMMER . BLUETOOTH
Once I started checking the background of casino magic palace, I found that the recent history is more complicated than the name might suggest. The Kahnawà Gaming Commission issued an immediate suspension in March 2024 covering the venue's gaming operations, including electronic gaming devices and poker tables. A day later, the Commission announced that the electronic gaming licence had been invalidated and that those operations were permanently closed. I think this is useful context for anyone finding older references to the venue through search engines.