Iris _

Pixsys Forum

everybody's effort for the same goal

TDControlPanel TD710

user16388

TDControlPanel TD710

Post by user16388 »

Hi, i have been working with a TD710, i have uploaded some programs from logic lab and movicon, changed the TDControlPanel configuration with no problems, but today i uploaded a program and the HMI just load until this screen:
TD710.1.jpg
I tried to enter the TDControlPanel by pressing the stop button and it shows the desktop directly:

I checked the files in "NANDFLASH", where i had my programs and it seems that they have disappeared.
I noted that there where programs in "BOOT" but the HMI does not recognized them as programs or file extensions of Movicon:
TD710.2.jpg
TD710.3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
user16388

Re: TDControlPanel TD710

Post by user16388 »

The problem seems to be related with an error on the filesystem of a particular partition (NandFlash).

This errors prevent from accessing any files on the partition, which appear to be still there as shown in the picture after accessing the folder properties.

We want to try to format this partition, but we would need the files to restore it (we do not have access to TDControlPanel or run movicon projects).
NandFlash1.jpg
NandFlash2.jpg
NandFlash3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pixsys tecnico 6
Moderatore

Re: TDControlPanel TD710

Post by Pixsys tecnico 6 »

Hi,
Please check your email, our technical support has already answered you or has already contact you via skype.

Best Regards.