Iris _

Pixsys Forum

everybody's effort for the same goal

Logilab and Movicon Simulation

evrens26

Logilab and Movicon Simulation

Post by evrens26 »

Hi I created Logilab project with TD710.I dont connect real HMI,ı m working with simulation and I created Movicon project.I added com driver.I took Plc tags.Logilab tags are global.But I can't communicate Logilab simulation and Movicon simulation.What is the problem.Can logilab simulation and Movican simulation comminicate without real PLC or HMI.
Before I comminicated Real HMI with Logilab and Movicon simulation.
Pixsys tecnico 1
Moderatore

Re: Logilab and Movicon Simulation

Post by Pixsys tecnico 1 »

Hi,
according to the manual, to simulate both Logiclab and Movicon, in the "Pixsys SoftPLC" driver configuration you have to manually select the correct .SYM file:
Enter the folder where the simulator is operating, set as filter “All files (*.*) and select the file "NameMyProjectLogicLab.sym.simul". Pay attention to the file extension, into the project folder there are many files with the same name but different extensions.
evrens26

Post by evrens26 »

Firstly,Thanks for quick answer and solving my problem
Before I searched about this situation but I didn't find this topic logilab user manuel.Which manuel explain this situation.Logilab or movicon user manuel ?
Pixsys tecnico 1
Moderatore

Post by Pixsys tecnico 1 »

Hi,
the HMI manual (attached).
2300.10.258-A5-RevF.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.