Iris _

Pixsys Forum

everybody's effort for the same goal

Movicon on PanelPC

gothomas

Movicon on PanelPC

Post by gothomas »

Hi,

I have an intermitting fault on the panelpc TD devices with the connection between Movicon and the PLC. It can work for a day, week or months between faults.

It varies from time to time. Sometimes the PLC will stay running and the Movicon project will Stop, what i mean is that icons on movicon will not respond, there will be no error messages displayed on screen.
After rebooting the panel all will work okay again.

If the panel is left untouched for a hour or two it rectifies itself and starts working again!
The version of Movicon does not matter either 11.5 or 11.6 has the same fault.

Any ideas as too why this is happening?
It mainly the PanelPC devices that i have noticed this fault occurring on.

Anyone else have the same problem?
Pixsys tecnico 1
Moderatore

Re: Movicon on PanelPC

Post by Pixsys tecnico 1 »

Hi,
which version of Movicon are you using on the PanelPC? Which is the model of the PanelPC? Keep in mind that every major version of Movicon need its licence key (you cannot use a 11.5 licence with a 11.6 version and viceversa).
It seems that the application goes in "demo mode" (120 min without license key) but the popup does not appears (it remains in background but block access to the application).
Another thing to remember is that the Movicon application can't start immediately with the operating system because during the loading of this the USB ports are reboot and so the key is not recognized by the Movicon app (you must use the AutorunDelay tool to delay the start of 5/10 seconds).
gothomas

Post by gothomas »

Hi,

I am currently using two different panel pc.
1. TD750 with Movicon 11.5 and the licence is for Movicon 11.5.
2. TD860 with Movicon 11.6 and the Licence is for Movicon 11.6. The licence is RT11.6-512-H+OP-DL+WB11.6-1!

The Start-up is currently set at 40 seconds delay for Movicon.
I have had the problem with the incorrect movicon licence size before and the movicon project would continue to run normally and shutdown after 120 mins.

This is a different problem from that, movicon appears to freeze and be non responsive.
gothomas

Post by gothomas »

Hi,

Any ideas on the previous post?

Checked the Alarm log on both panel PC and there is no event logged for the Licence been insufficiently sized for the project or that the project has went into DEMO mode!