Iris _

Pixsys Forum

everybody's effort for the same goal

Respaldo CPU PL600

Robinson

Respaldo CPU PL600

Post by Robinson »

Estimado ingeniero me podrían ayudar , tengo que hacer una copia de respaldo de la CPU en lo cual tiene un programa que esta corriendo en la maquina pero no cuento con el respaldo original , la idea es hacer una copia de este para posterior modificarlo y ademas me arroja una advertencia que el respaldo que tengo no es igual al que se encuentra en la maquina , ojala me puedan ayudar.

saludos .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pixsys tecnico 1
Moderatore

Re: Respaldo CPU PL600

Post by Pixsys tecnico 1 »

Hi,
you cannot import the code from the PLC (you can only if the "download source code" option was enabled in the original project).

The "diff.code (SYM)" means that there is some difference from you code and the code inside the PLC but it can be only a "space" in the code or nothing really different so maybe you can try to download the code.

If you want, using a sFTP client, you can access to the PLC internal memory and make a copy of the entire folder as a backup, before downloading you code in the PLC. This procedure is not so simple to do (and explain) so maybe think to the possibility to avoid this...