Iris _

Pixsys Forum

everybody's effort for the same goal

TD HMI Graphics

gothomas

TD HMI Graphics

Post by gothomas »

Hi,
I have created some graphics within the Movicon 11.6.
But not sure when i transfer the graphics to the the HMI panel, not all the graphics is displayed on the screen.
Is there a certain configuration for screen been used on windows CE operating systems.

I have test the same graphics on a Panel PC and there is no problems with the graphics being displayed.

Thanks Tom.
Pixsys tecnico 1
Moderatore

Re: TD HMI Graphics

Post by Pixsys tecnico 1 »

Hi,
what type of objects are you using in the project?
Normally, if you have selected WinCE platform as project environment, you receive an alert if you are inserting an object that is not compatible with that platform.
WinCE platform Movicon 11.6.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gothomas

Post by gothomas »

Hi,
image_2021-07-14_142258.png
I have set Movicon to Window CE platform.
Some parts of the screens will display the icons and on other screen they are not displayed. The only difference between the icons is the variable connected to it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pixsys tecnico 1
Moderatore

I don't understand your attached image, could you please make a screenshot of the object and explain me what you want to see and what si the type of variable you use on it.
gothomas

Post by gothomas »

The attached image shows a screenshot of 4 edit box display icon on the screen which have a white background with the %s sign showing in them.
When the project is transferred to the HMI panel. The icons do not showup on the HMI Screen. The variables that are connected to the icon are of an Array type 16bit word.

pic 4.PNG
image_2021-07-14_221615.png
Pixsys tecnico 1
Moderatore

Hi,
if you want to show numbers, and the source variable are integer/sign word, you have not to write "%s" format for the data, simply select the position of the point using the "format value" property.
Format_value.PNG